This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Enable SSL on centora panel
RE: Enable SSL on centora panel
FYI: I would suggest figuring out that 3306 is currently more important than 443 as port 3306 has a vital role to play with the panel Smile
-BetaTester3.0  ||  Just Another Sentora User. 

Did you know, Sentora has a full Support Documentation ?
If I helped +rep & Thanks is appreciated.
BTC: 1Bps3ZerDFDDnXJ9XdWtHhdhwsV4MVGLkw

Thanks given by:
RE: Enable SSL on centora panel
This biggest problem with this post is that we do not have enough information. Just checking ports is not enough. We need to see all of your configs and what process you used to install SSL on your server. It could be as simple as a missing 'Listen 443' or some other typo vs. not even having open_ssl installed on your server!

If you followed one of our tutorials, SSL should be working just fine.

I tried to test the portchecktool.com link also but it seems to only check the IP you are using, not your server IP so I do not see how this will help in any way.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
https without certificate redirects to panel iraqiboy90 10 19 ,126 02-28-2021, 11:20 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
How to run multiple version PHP with Apache (use Sentora panel) on Centos ??? BigBang 4 7 ,545 12-23-2020, 03:31 PM
Last Post: djkashdui1
PLZ Help me install ssl in my own VPS Centos7 Sentora panel younessesoft 1 3 ,832 05-26-2020, 07:34 PM
Last Post: 5050