This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[split] Failed to start everything After installing ssl
[split] Failed to start everything After installing ssl
Hi, I installed sentora on Cent OS 7, But when i upload SSL certificate in Cert Manager, There is some problem all things are just blocked, my server is down. Please suggest what should i do?
http://vps.ttechnology.co/
Thanks given by:
RE: Failed to start everything After installing ssl
(06-27-2017, 09:29 PM)ttech Wrote: Hi, I installed sentora on Cent OS 7, But when i upload SSL certificate in Cert Manager, There is some problem all things are just blocked, my server is down. Please suggest what should i do?
http://vps.ttechnology.co/

First off, start a new thread instead of re-opening one already solved. (Topic Split)
Next, check your config files to make sure they are set up properly.I tried the link and your panel login loaded, did you get it fixed? I have not tried this module on a while, but it seemed to work way back when I tried. What errors are you getting? Need more information.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Split Website log files. spoonman 1 3 ,270 01-01-2022, 10:00 AM
Last Post: TGates
[split] Can Not Log Into PHPMyAdmin or Webmail after upgrading to PHP 7.1.24 ogika 2 4 ,199 09-14-2021, 06:25 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
[split] Can I desintall the sentora left menu? nibaldo 2 6 ,006 12-03-2018, 06:39 AM
Last Post: worksmarter