This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

sentora centered issue with installing an smf forum
[Not Solved] sentora centered issue with installing an smf forum
when i install smf with senora on it so i can host my other websites on one ip i get a white screen of death once the forun is installed,  the white screen only stops when you are logged into the forum as a user,  which causes problemes because peoplw can barely register.  I have asked on their forums and i have found that the forum works perfect  when sentora isn't installed, what could be going wrong? Any answers are greatly appreciated!
Thanks given by:
[Not Solved] RE: sentora centered issue with installing an smf forum
Check your error logs to see if anything is in there. I just did a test install using Sentastico and everything works just fine.
Are you using a different theme than the default? That could also be the issue.
-TGates - Head of Support

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Modules Maintained: 13 - Module Installs: 108k+

Find my support or modules helpful? Donate HERE
Get your domains using my affiliate link:
GoDaddy - Domains
Thanks given by:
(06-17-2017, 10:48 PM)TGates Wrote: Check your error logs to see if anything is in there. I just did a test install using Sentastico and everything works just fine.
Are you using a different theme than the default? That could also be the issue.

I am using a different theme in smf, but its broken from install, and which logs would I check in, because the forums logs are empty
Thanks given by:
The server logs for that domain... /var/sentora/logs/domains/...
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
www to non www issue 13.supriadi 6 6,108 08-15-2018, 01:42 PM
Last Post: ogzcreative
Sentora is Safe testing 1 1,047 07-26-2017, 01:52 AM
Last Post: TGates
Not getting notification after installing sentora MaryLee 3 1,796 01-31-2017, 03:24 AM
Last Post: Me.B