This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Options Register Globals, Listing Directory and such things
Options Register Globals, Listing Directory and such things
Hello community. I search to the options where i can change directory listing,
register globals, display error on/off and such things. (Customer/user/account based)
The webstandard. Confixx like, i think you know what i mean.

I know they are anywhere, but where? 
Or i'm wrong?

THx4hlp
Greetz!

... chirp chirp chirp ... noises (!)... a whisper in the forums ... Soon we'll get a full anonymous social media for free speech, without censorship and governments.
A bridge between dark & social web, as a pure social media. If we like it, they have bitcoin! Means: They are really "crowd" funded (!!!) ... chirp chirp chirp ... 
Thanks given by:
RE: Options Register Globals, Listing Directory and such things
you can use .htacess per domain.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: