This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Issues after upgrading to PHP 7.0
Issues after upgrading to PHP 7.0
Hi,

I recently upgraded the PHP to version 7.0. After that, I'm getting lots of issues.  My webmail stopped working. (etc/apps/webmail/?_task=login) and WordPress sites not functioning properly. I'm getting file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect error, and media library not loading any of the sites. So, Is Sentora not compatible with the PHP 7.0.18-1+deb.sury.org~trusty+1 ? Can anyone help to fix these server issues? Please note I'm new Sentora and this is my first VPS server. Shy

Thank you very much
Thanks given by:
RE: Issues after upgrading to PHP 7.0
As stated in the Announcements section: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php...1#pid20131
Also, in our Docs about supported operating systems: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=7
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Hi,

Thanks for the reply. I didn't know about that. So, I reinstalled the PHP 5.6. but unfortunately, I'm still getting this error. also, media library not loading and can't upload any images.

Warning: file_exists(): open_basedir restriction in effect. File(/home/mhpcsolu/public_html/wp-content/uploads/zn_fonts/icomoon/icon_list.php) is not within the allowed path(s): (/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/domain_com:/var/sentora/temp/) in /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/domain_com/wp-content/themes/example/framework/hg-framework/inc/icon-manager/class-icon-manager.php on line 297

Thanks
Thanks given by:
how you did install back php 5.6 as it looks you messed up permissions.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Hi,

I purged the PHP 7.0 and install the PHP 5.6. Now I'm running PHP 5.6.

Thanks
Thanks given by:
His WP install is trying to access a folder outside of the domain folder:
Code:
/home/mhpcsolu/public_html/wp-content/uploads/zn_fonts/icomoon/icon_list.php

You need to update your WP configuration to use Sentora folder paths.
It needs to be looking in:
Code:
/var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/domain_com/wp-content/uploads/zn_fonts/icomoon/icon_list.php
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[split] Can Not Log Into PHPMyAdmin or Webmail after upgrading to PHP 7.1.24 ogika 2 4 ,251 09-14-2021, 06:25 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Upgrading phpmyadmin testing 0 2 ,083 07-04-2020, 05:26 AM
Last Post: testing
Can Not Log Into PHPMyAdmin or Webmail after upgrading to PHP 7.1.24 King0321 7 14 ,083 12-03-2018, 07:01 AM
Last Post: worksmarter