This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

WHMCS module - Unable to setup second site for client
WHMCS module - Unable to setup second site for client
Rynoxx

I am able to order one website as a client, if i try to go back and order a second website  i get the error: Account couldn't be created, a user with the email 'email@gmail.com' already exists! (NOTE: This includes deleted users, please use the 'Deleted Records Manager' module to remove such users)

I also tried ordering two hosting plans at once, i was given the same error. One of the hosting plans did get setup.

In the module log this action is performed twice: whmcs.checkuseremailisunique

I am wondering if it is possible to disable that action since i am ok with customers signing up for more than one plan, or if there are any other work arounds.
Thanks given by:
RE: WHMCS module - Unable to setup second site for client
Hi chrismetalrock!

Sadly, it's currently not possible to disable that, due to the way that Sentora handles webhosting packages, and that I haven't had time to develop a proper workaround within the module.
For a more detailed explanation, I've explained it here http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php...7#pid18967
Post WHMCS - Another webmail are the ones relevant to your issue.

The current workaround is to manually create a new package for the client in Sentora and assign it to them.
Thanks given by: chrismetalrock
(05-19-2017, 02:35 AM)Rynoxx Wrote: Hi @[chrismetalrock]!

Sadly, it's currently not possible to disable that, due to the way that Sentora handles webhosting packages, and that I haven't had time to develop a proper workaround within the module.
For a more detailed explanation, I've explained it here http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php...7#pid18967
Post WHMCS - Another webmail are the ones relevant to your issue.

The current workaround is to manually create a new package for the client in Sentora and assign it to them.

Thanks for the quick response, I appreciate the work so far.

Rynoxx

Hey i figured i better not make another thread, but do you have plans to add the ability to upgrade or downgrade a package for a client?
Thanks given by:
Glad you like it chrismetalrock. Smile

There should be functionality for upgrading/downgrading packages in the module as it is. Although I have never tested it extensively, and it was from before I started maintaining the code for the Sentora version of the module.
OK Rynoxx then I think I have an issue to report. I am trying to upgrade a package, the order goes thru on the clients side, and on the admin side it also says order accepted. The package remains unchanged in sentora.
I verfied the package name is correct and case sensitive here is an image of the latest logs: http://i.imgur.com/O8GC8l1.png
Thanks given by:
(05-19-2017, 04:48 AM)chrismetalrock Wrote: OK @[Rynoxx] then I think I have an issue to report. I am trying to upgrade a package, the order goes thru on the clients side, and on the admin side it also says order accepted. The package remains unchanged in sentora.
I verfied the package name is correct and case sensitive here is an image of the latest logs: http://i.imgur.com/O8GC8l1.png
chrismetalrock

Strange, I'll see if I get some time over on Monday to take a look at it
chrismetalrock I've found the issue. It seems as the API call made works properly, but the data sent is invalid. I'll get back to you when I've fixed it and uploaded an update.

EDIT: chrismetalrock The error is solved now, update to the latest version of the modules Smile
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Request] BoxBilling api module. cyber1995 4 11 ,865 10-23-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Module Repo Beta Chris L 3 6 ,037 08-13-2021, 02:32 AM
Last Post: Chris L
Cloud module repo spoonman 0 2 ,158 02-28-2021, 01:34 AM
Last Post: spoonman