This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Want to edit Mailboxes Module Need Some Help
Want to edit Mailboxes Module Need Some Help
So i want to edit mailbox module of sentora.

So basic mailbox module has options to add, edit and delete mailboxes and we have another module to launch mailboxes. 

But i want to edit mailboxes module and add button to access the mailboxes directly without password. Like user just have to click the access button and sentora will automatically login to the webmail.

So how can i do that? Which modules i have to edit and where they are located?

Edit: I found the mailboxes module and added Access button but i can't figure out how can i make that button to access the mailboxes without entering login details.
Thanks given by:
RE: Want to edit Mailboxes Module Need Some Help
Find/google how to login to Roundcube with php, then get the passwords from the Sentora database, you can learn from other modules how they work and create a link...
But if you have to ask this....

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by: TGates

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DNS Manager - Unable to find requested module! obrempong7 0 2 ,504 11-18-2019, 07:59 AM
Last Post: obrempong7
[Request] Lets encrypt Certificate manager Module. bubundas17 5 14 ,770 09-14-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: TGates
what files edit /etc/sentora/configs/apache/httpd-vhosts.conf mungujakisa 11 24 ,129 08-21-2018, 10:11 AM
Last Post: TGates