This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Apache Allura[question]
RE: Apache Allura[question]
We are using gitlab on docker and ti works perfect. Seem you don't get the gitlab features. It's rich and works fine.

Same over Jenkins is a great tool and works fine on docker or installed as native service ( using both).

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Apache Allura[question]
Me.b there site for gitlab does a poor job at explaining what you can do I am looking at the community edition and from what it sounds like most of the usefull stuff is under the enterprise edition like notification of updates to people and having more then one admin for a project

Sent from my SM-N950W using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
would this be an alternative https://gogs.io/ it does also have support for Jenkins
Thanks given by:
Jenkins will support any Git SCM either: github, gitlab, googs, bitbucket/stash.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Xbilling Question signup automation sbampfylde 2 8 ,421 02-20-2016, 10:43 PM
Last Post: sbampfylde
xBilling ipn_listener Question ScottF 2 9 ,989 05-01-2015, 07:35 PM
Last Post: iamcur
Multi Php config module and apache vhost manager elijahbate 16 53 ,353 08-23-2014, 12:48 PM
Last Post: elijahbate