This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

try to import a big database, connection reset
try to import a big database, connection reset
i'm trying to import a big size database about 144 mb, through sentora temp folder via mysql, then after a few seconds, browser connection reset, i must reboot the server to bring back phpmyadmin.
please help, should i put some configuration, which one. please help.

thank you,
janrayn.

i was moving to ds from shared hosting, not only big database, small zipped sql, connection reset in browser while uploading. was it from my sql query is broken or something? please help with configuration so it won't reset while importing database from phpmyadmin.
thank you.
Thanks given by:
RE: try to import a big database, connection reset
Thats not really a big database at all.

doesn the zip file upload? sound like the script times out.. you will need to update in PHP.INI.
Thanks given by:
RE: try to import a big database, connection reset
try ZIPping the DB sql file or use Google: bigdump
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
import data error nguoiveday 1 3 ,288 10-24-2021, 07:23 AM
Last Post: TGates
Import zpanel settings problem pgh2011 0 2 ,267 12-30-2020, 07:08 PM
Last Post: pgh2011
MySQL Database user prefix MosleyCale 1 4 ,930 10-17-2020, 09:11 PM