This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Can't install/see modules
Can't install/see modules
WARNING TO THE ADMINS WHO MIGHT OFFER HELP: I HAVE UPDATED THE SERVER TO PHP7.0 AND CONFIRMED EVERYTHING SECURE AND WORKING, I UNDERSTAND THIS MAY AFFECT THE WAY THE PROGRAM WORKS AND ACCEPT THAT ANY HELP YOU MAY GIVE MAY CORRUPT, DESTROY, OR EFFECT PARTS OF MY SERVER IN WAYS THAT YOU DID NOT INTEND TO DO, AND THE BLAME FOR DOING SO LIES SQUARELY ON MY SHOULDERS IF I BREAK SOMETHING.

Moving on...

I am trying to install several modules, and they just wont install. I get them downloaded, extracted (finally, after installing php7.0-zip) however whenever I attempt to load them up or see them in the module admin panel (logged in as zAdmin) I cannot see the new modules. I have seen several references that Gates made to change the my.SQL databases, however I can say that I HAVE NOT attempted doing so. Nothing precious on the server, but I want to make sure just in case I put a metaphorical bullet in it.

Thanks in advance to anyone willing to help my sorry rear. I have tried a million panels and Sentora is still the best. The least options, the most refined, and just.. Delicious. But seriously needs patched to PHP7, or at least 5.6 with the option to upgrade to 7.

Further, I would like to edit this to show proof that they are in the modules folder:

Thanks given by:
RE: Can't install/see modules
Are you not seeing any modules at all or just the new ones?
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Modules from Github zustudios 1 3 ,039 07-09-2021, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Nigel
Modules REPO Update needed wormsunited 5 12 ,728 08-14-2018, 11:04 AM
Last Post: TGates
modules betatester3.0 6 13 ,763 07-25-2017, 07:20 PM