This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

This is probably dumb...
This is probably dumb...
Hello, everyone. I think I have seen this before, but I can't remember. How do I force Sentora to open ONLY on a certain subdomain (ie: virtual hosts through appache?) (ie: instead of users being able to see the panel onĀ domain.com i only want them to see it on panel.domain.com).

Further, can I change the logo? No offence, just want to make it more "branded" for my clients.

Thanks.
Thanks given by:
RE: This is probably dumb...
The panel should not be visible on domain.com at all.
Unless the domain points to your server and it has not been added inside Sentora and is not directed at any specific site folder.

Although, there is a setting in the panel's .htaccess to only allow access from panel.domain.com:

Code:
# Optionally you can uncomment the below line and configure your domain to only allow access from the FQDN.
#RewriteCond
%{SERVER_NAME} !^panel\.yourdomain\.com$
#RewriteRule
^ - [F]
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Dumb question: Space quota includes Mysql DB? Tango 7 19 ,457 12-12-2014, 10:41 PM
Last Post: Me.B