This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Email goes to spam.
Email goes to spam.
I am running the latest version of Sentora on Ubuntu 14.04 on a VPS(digital ocean) and am having and issue with all of my emails going straight to the gmail spam.  I have multiple domains and they all seem to end up in the spam box. How do I go about resolving this. Is it due to the red padlock appearing next to the emails?
Thanks given by:
RE: Email goes to spam.
Your IP is probably blacklisted. Goto https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx and check first
Thanks given by:
(04-27-2017, 09:05 PM)hdaackda Wrote: Your IP is probably blacklisted. Goto https://mxtoolbox.com/blacklists.aspx and check first

Hi, thanks I tried that and my emails are still going to spam despite being cleared from all of those lists.
Thanks given by:
It is more likely the sender domain is XYZ123.com and the revised DNS record should be the primary hostname xxx.abc.com.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
change username from email umarzuki@gmail.com 0 1 ,233 11-25-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: umarzuki@gmail.com
Email has stopped coming through rsthomas 3 3 ,796 06-21-2022, 12:05 PM
Last Post: fearworks
Whats with all the spam ? ccr1969 0 1 ,887 02-25-2021, 10:33 AM
Last Post: ccr1969