This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

install and secure sentora
install and secure sentora
Hello Every one,

I already have an cloud VPS with Centos 7 and latest sentora installed in it. But I installed it months before 

by checking some tutorials in other website and I forget to note the installation method. Now I bought a new

VPS and looking to sell hosting space but as I gone through the forum and other pages I didn't find any post

which was saying How to install and how to secure our sentora and enable mail modules like Railoop, direct access

to web mail (Ex: mail.mydomainname.com) etc.. If any one can write a thread, post or reply to post explaining below.

1. How to Install Sentora in Centos 7 .? 

2. How to give access sentora panel for each domain name user like cpanel have (Ex: mydomainname.com/cpanel)
    so that will give them to hide help them to hide the hosting hosting provider path from their customer

3. How to access webmail directly like cpanel have Example: mydomainname.com/webmail or mail.mydomain.com

4. Cpanel like theme for making it was similar to cpanle

5. softaculous or simlar One click module to support hosted customer to install apps in one single click

6. Any other secure module to monitor and make it live with our hack or attacks.

If any thing I was missedil please add in your reply. I created this post because it will also help others to come forward

and use our sentora panel. 

I wish all your reply will help me an others so please don't post reply like look this post etc.. So reply on the same post so that others only need to look this post only for install configure our lovely Sentora.
Thanks given by:
RE: install and secure sentora
Above the forum here where you wrote this post, hover over "Support" and then in the drop down, select "Documentation." Everything is covered in the documentation, - what is not, THEN post for specific help on the forums.
Everyone makes mistakes, but to truly screw up it takes the root password!
Thanks given by:
(04-01-2017, 03:36 AM)worksmarter Wrote: - what is not, THEN post for specific help on the forums.

NOOO!!,
Then search the forums and if you can not find anything, then as last option post your question / help request on the forums.. Tongue

But hey if he cain't find on this forums what he is asking....
His search skills needs some work..

Step 1: use the search option -> http://forums.sentora.org/search.php

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by: worksmarter
lol Sorry I was tired and not on my "A-Game."
Everyone makes mistakes, but to truly screw up it takes the root password!
Thanks given by:
Confused
Everything you mentioned is already posted about or documented.

1- http://docs.sentora.org/?node=19
2 & 3- In the forum 'Community Guides and How-To'
4- In the forum 'Template Support'
5- In the forum 'Available Modules' - Specifically #[MODULE] Sentastico Package Installer [ALL OS]
6- Also in our docs! http://docs.sentora.org/?node=
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: worksmarter
How to direct webmail access instead of accessing panel. I mean I want all my hosting user to access their webmail directly like cpanel. example: mydomain.com/webmail
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,970 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,639 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,143 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp