This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Page not showed
RE: Page not showed
That is not what I asked, I asked if you had created the default DNS for the domain inside Sentora. Not only do you need to add a domain (in the Domain Manager), you also need to open the DNS Manager and create the default DNS entries inside Sentora.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(03-10-2017, 04:36 AM)TGates Wrote: That is not what I asked, I asked if you had created the default DNS for the domain inside Sentora. Not only do you need to add a domain (in the Domain Manager), you also need to open the DNS Manager and create the default DNS entries inside Sentora.

Are talking about  panel.hostingwire.net, Domain Management > Domains? "This module enables you to add or configure domain web hosting on your account." The domain was added there from the beginning. (Status: Live)
Don know about other DNS Manager if it exist.
Thanks given by:
Huh
After you add a domain, you need to go into the DNS manager and create the default DNS on your server.

panel.hostingwire.net/?module=dns_manager

Wait about ~5 mins for the daemon to re-write the configs and reload them. If still nothing, try restarting the server.

Thanks given by:
(03-10-2017, 08:10 AM)TGates Wrote: Huh
After you add a domain, you need to go into the DNS manager and create the default DNS on your server.

panel.hostingwire.net/?module=dns_manager

Wait about ~5 mins for the daemon to re-write the configs and reload them. If still nothing, try restarting the server.

Where is DNS manager? This module missing in Domains menu.

https://panel.hostingwire.net/?module=dns_manager

Unable to find requested module!
Thanks given by:
Confused 
Did you deactivate it in Module Admin or something? It is a core module and gets installed when Sentora is installed.

Thanks given by:
(03-11-2017, 12:48 AM)TGates Wrote: Confused 
Did you deactivate it in Module Admin or something? It is a core module and gets installed when Sentora is installed.
I did not deactivated anything. Just registered account at hostingwire.net hosting service, got confirmation email, etc.
I don't understand this service at all.
Thanks given by:
First, do this: Update your profiles!

You are not paying attention...

Do you even have Sentora installed on your VPS?

At your DOMAIN REGISTRAR set it up exactly like this: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=95
(You can substitute 'panel' for whatever you are using for your Sentora panel login.)

Log into Sentora (NOT hostingwire!) as zadmin and add your main domain (Domain>Domain Manager), the one you are using with the sub domain for your Sentora panel login.

Now go to Domain>DNS Manager and select the domain you just added and click 'yes' to create default records.

Changes made in Sentora will take about 5 minutes update.

Test your domain and we will continue from there.

Thanks given by:
(03-11-2017, 03:44 AM)vestex Wrote: Just registered account at hostingwire.net hosting service, got confirmation email, etc.
So you're a client/costumer from hostingwire.net and not working for/owning hostingwire.net?
In this case you need to ask hostingwire.net this question, this setup can be different per server.
Normally we only get questions from owners from vps/servers not from clients. Big Grin

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
(03-11-2017, 07:33 AM)Ron-e Wrote:   So you're a client/costumer from hostingwire.net and not working for/owning hostingwire.net?
In this case you need to ask hostingwire.net this question, this setup can be different per server.
Normally we only get questions from owners from vps/servers not from clients. Big Grin
Ohhh, yes, I just client from hostingwire.net..

That was soo big headashe..  Confused
Thanks given by:
They have a helpdesk, they can help you better sins they know how there server is set up.
Check out -> https://hostingwire.net/support/
If you are ever setting up your own Sentora server or VPS (kind of mini server) we can help you better. Tongue

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SQL White Page klubbers 2 5 ,248 04-05-2019, 02:55 AM
Last Post: fearworks
sentora creates vhost but it displays the apache start page timce2000 4 9 ,495 06-17-2018, 11:31 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora Suspended Page not showing, just FORBIDDEN aaronlroberts 3 7 ,319 04-13-2018, 06:43 AM
Last Post: TGates