This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

hello any can help me
hello any can help me
Huh  how to install sentora on CentOS 7 64bit or Ubuntu 14.04 64bit 

i have try install but i error  Sad
Thanks given by:
RE: hello any can help me
(02-25-2017, 12:38 PM)mohdsah Wrote: Huh  how to install sentora on CentOS 7 64bit or Ubuntu 14.04 64bit 

i have try install but i error  Sad

Read the documentation.

On CentOS 7 (use minimal install) it is no harder than setting a subdomain of your primary domain for Sentora (like cpanel.example.com) and then run the install script in the documentation.

The time to post here is when you have troubles. The documentation is abundantly clear and simple. To make an install - simply READ.
Everyone makes mistakes, but to truly screw up it takes the root password!
Thanks given by: