This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

can not use FTP showing error
[Not Solved] can not use FTP showing error
hi 
i can not use ftp
it is showing me errors

Resolving address of todays-fashion.com
Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NONAME - Neither nodename nor servname provided, or not known".
Error: Could not connect to server
Status: Connection attempt failed with "EAI_NONAME - Neither nodename nor servname provided, or not known".

can anyone help???
Thanks given by:
[Not Solved] RE: can not use FTP showing error
[Moved to proper forum section]

Name resolution error. Your hostname is invalid. It's not resolving through DNS to any network location. Check for spelling errors or try using the IP address or the FQDN of the host.
-TGates - Head of Support

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Modules Maintained: 13 - Module Installs: 108k+

Find my support helpful? Donate HERE
Help me to help you by getting your domains using this link:
GoDaddy - Domains
Thanks given by:
(02-21-2017, 12:24 AM)TGates Wrote: [Moved to proper forum section]

Name resolution error. Your hostname is invalid. It's not resolving through DNS to any network location. Check for spelling errors or try using the IP address or the FQDN of the host.
Hey thanks for reply. Firstly i am using sentora not zpannel, so why have u moved it to zpannel ?anyways, I am using goolge cloud computing to host this VPS, i have installed sentora,i have used a domain admin.todays-fashion.com for my sentora admin pannel.i am able to access the admin panel via this domain, since i have already changed the dns of admin.todays-fashion to the ip address of my vps!i have tried both the ip address and the domain, but i am unable to access the ftp account i have created. if you can help, i can share my login details. since i am learning on this vps so i have data or security issues in sharing the detailskind regards
Thanks given by:
(02-23-2017, 07:05 PM)ali.rao Wrote: Hey thanks for reply. Firstly i am using sentora not zpannel, so why have u moved it to zpannel ?anyways, I am using goolge cloud computing to host this VPS, i have installed sentora,i have used a domain admin.todays-fashion.com for my sentora admin pannel.i am able to access the admin panel via this domain, since i have already changed the dns of admin.todays-fashion to the ip address of my vps!i have tried both the ip address and the domain, but i am unable to access the ftp account i have created. if you can help, i can share my login details. since i am learning on this vps so i have data or security issues in sharing the details
kind regards

Firstly, your PROFILE says ZPanel 10.1.1 - Apparently you missed this announcement: Update your profiles!

Second: I get an error when running test:
Code:
Checking Port 21...

Connection failed: No address associated with hostname
Did you create the default DNS entries in Sentora for the domain? (In DNS manager)
-TGates - Head of Support

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Modules Maintained: 13 - Module Installs: 108k+

Find my support helpful? Donate HERE
Help me to help you by getting your domains using this link:
GoDaddy - Domains
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Error message in phpMyAdmin!! chiefody 1 397 02-04-2017, 06:09 AM
Last Post: TGates
My domain is live but stills showing my zpanel loging wqsa355 2 722 01-02-2017, 04:49 AM
Last Post: wqsa355
SQL Error: MySQL server has gone away khussairiee 10 2,547 12-02-2016, 03:24 AM
Last Post: TGates