This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

SSL Help. (Please read - I've looked at other threads, but they don't apply here.)
SSL Help. (Please read - I've looked at other threads, but they don't apply here.)
Hi,

So I'm sure that most have you heard of Cloudflare before? It allows the user to manage DNS and also provides a pretty cool free SSL system. I recently purchased premium and I really want the SSL to work with Sentora panel. I've tried everything which either doesn't work or a fear I may have done it wrong. As cloudflare doesn't actually give you the certificate info, you can't really install like other SSL certificates.

If anyone could offer me a relatively helpful option, it would be greatly appreciated.

I'm relatively new to server management - especially on Sentora so thank-you for your patience with users like me.

Cheers,

Eddie
Thanks given by:
RE: SSL Help. (Please read - I've looked at other threads, but they don't apply here.)
you can choose flexible SSL with cloudflare so they will offer SSL while reverse proxy the traffic in HTTP toward your server:

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/...tions-mean-

No setup then need on sentora side. If you want SSL on both sides then you will need to purchase an SSL certificate or try setup with let's encrypt ( but then you need to be sure to do that on port 80).

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: SSL Help. (Please read - I've looked at other threads, but they don't apply here.)
(02-16-2017, 04:47 AM)Me.B Wrote: you can choose flexible SSL with cloudflare so they will offer SSL while reverse proxy the traffic in HTTP toward your server:

https://support.cloudflare.com/hc/en-us/...tions-mean-

No setup then need on sentora side. If you want SSL on both sides then you will need to purchase an SSL certificate or try setup with let's encrypt ( but then you need to be sure to do that on port 80).

M B

Will it still show the Green lock? I've just tried that, but nothing has happened. Assitance would be appreciated.
Thanks given by: