This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Is there a way to change the default admin name "zAdmin"
Is there a way to change the default admin name "zAdmin"
I was wondering if there is a way to change the default admin name from zadamin to something else. I found an old post from 2015 (http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1564) but don't see anything more recent.

Thanks!
Gordon
Thanks given by:
RE: Is there a way to change the default admin name "zAdmin"
Currently it's hard coded.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(02-12-2017, 12:27 AM)Me.B Wrote: Currently it's hard coded.

M B

Thanks for the information! I'm sure someone has thought of this before, but would it be possible to disable to zadmin account or does it need to be active for other functions to wok?

Thanks again,
Gordon
Thanks given by:
It is the main admin account, so it is required. It has the most overall access, some of which can only be used by zadmin. Also, some modules rely on it specifically also.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Timeout for Sentora Admin Panel minufreelance 12 44 ,868 11-24-2018, 12:33 PM
Last Post: fearworks
Change Panel Sub-domain TGates 7 36 ,465 06-12-2017, 08:27 AM
Last Post: TGates
How do I Change Default Username from zadmin to somewhat alikhan88 11 34 ,210 02-17-2017, 04:24 AM
Last Post: TGates