This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Need Help to Setup Cron Job in sentora
Need Help to Setup Cron Job in sentora
Hello,

Iam new to sentora and I need your help to run my website corn task. I have installed an mail sending script, but it

required below corn needed to run. Iam not able to set the below corn in my sentora panel because it was only support the below type of lines only.

/cloudmail_domain_in/apps/console/console.php          Every 1 minute

My script needed to run it may needed the full path like below.

cloudmail_domain_in/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1

Below are the corn task automatically generated by my script if any one have any idea how to do it..

# sender, runs each minute.
* * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/cloudmail_domain_in/apps/console/console.php send-campaigns >/dev/null 2>&1

# sender, runs once at 2 minutes.
*/2 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/cloudmail_domain_in/apps/console/console.php send-transactional-emails >/dev/null 2>&1

#  runs once at 10 minutes.
*/10 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/cloudmail_domainon_in/apps/console/console.php bounce-handler >/dev/null 2>&1

# runs once at 20 minutes.
*/20 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/cloudmail_domain_in/apps/console/console.php feedback-loop-handler >/dev/null 2>&1

# runs once at 3 minutes.
*/3 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/cloudmail_domain_in/apps/console/console.php process-delivery-and-bounce-log >/dev/null 2>&1

# Various tasks, runs each hour.
0 * * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/cloudmail_domain_in/apps/console/console.php hourly >/dev/null 2>&1

# Daily cleaner, runs once a day.
0 0 * * * /usr/bin/php -q /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/cloudmail_domain_in/apps/console/console.php daily >/dev/null 2>&1

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
RE: Need Help to Setup Cron Job in sentora
Read 2 and 3 on this thread: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=491

Either one should work for your needs.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
RE: Need Help to Setup Cron Job in sentora
If you have no experience with setting up cron jobs on servers or don't have access to do it, you can use a third party solution like Easycron.com who will call your URL at a specific time.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,875 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,097 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,486 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel