This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Setup Hosting Farm
Setup Hosting Farm
Hi Folks,

I am trying to setup a hosting business in India. We have only a single static ip from our ISP and have setup haproxy as our reverse proxy. This is what i want to achieve.

1. We want to line up servers at the backend of the haproxy server. But the nat option is not working for the second server that we setup two days ago. When the first server is only connected everything works fine, but as soon as when the second server is connected to the proxy server, it cannot be accessed. 

2. How do i setup mail services for each domains. what changes do i need to make at the registrar and control panel areas?

I am more than happy to provide any more details if required?

Thank you for your co-operation
Thanks given by:
RE: Setup Hosting Farm
Sentora currently was not designed for multi server support.

So the main issue would be as you have a public IP how to route SMTP traffic to the right server. I don't think haproxy can handle it as it looks more like a job for nginx.

I don't think we can help over this setup.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentastico - mach-hosting seems to be down newbiesa 1 4 ,304 07-31-2019, 08:58 AM
Last Post: TGates
SSL setup error blackstormy1804 1 4 ,235 06-17-2018, 11:24 AM
Cloning ubuntu 14 setup CMs222 11 21 ,907 02-02-2018, 08:27 AM