This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

3rd party MX servers
3rd party MX servers
Here's the setup, I've installed Sentora on a local machine and things seem to be fine. My domain is working fine, in fact two are. But I'm not getting any outgoing email. I'm using a 3rd party service "fastmail.fm" for my email and name servers but I still need to send email from my websites like wordpress notices etc. Can someone tell me what I have to configure on Sentora to make this happen please. Currently I have;

main domain
subdomain to the panel

One user who has one domain and one mail box.

I'm just confused I don't even see how I will get root emails.
Thanks given by:
RE: 3rd party MX servers
Mmm... I can send to other domains but not my own so I suspect this is not a Sentora problem but a mis-config in my NS - I'll report back if I think it's helpful to others
Thanks given by:
Ok, let us know how it goes!
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
You can try to manually set postfix domain "active" value from "1" to "0".

You can list your postfix domains using phpmyadmin.
Log in as root - depends what version you use choose zpanel or sentora base, then sentora(zpanel)_postfix. Browse domain table. Choose you're domain which mx servers are in different server and edit active value from "1" to "0".
Thanks given by: