This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentastico module on dedicated server.
Sentastico module on dedicated server.
I am having odd troubles with my dedicated servers. Everything installed with no changes from the documentation for both CentOS 6.8 and 7, yum update and set the subdomain before running the 1.03 installer.

Sentora runs fine, but the Sentastico module refuses to display any packs in it and is unusable. Has anyone else had success installing the Sentastico module on a dedicated CentOS server?

To be clear everything works as it should if it is run in any VM, VirtualBox or OpenVZ I believe as well.

Please share your experiences as I have run out of ideas. Thanks in advance.

Douglas
Everyone makes mistakes, but to truly screw up it takes the root password!
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentastico module on dedicated server.
Even though I have no intentions of virtualizing this dedicated machine, Sentastico works properly in CentOS 6.8 if OpenVZ's kernel is installed.

Interesting. Could this be a kernel module issue TG?  Huh
Thanks given by:
Interesting idea...  Never came across this before. Never played around with kernels either so I have no idea what the differences would be.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
OK.... So it only worked once, so I guess that has nothing to do with it. I am stumped. Sad

The only way to get it to do anything is to use IE, come to this error and open the frame in another window. This is very agitating. Even in IE the PayPal logo does not show up propperly until after some refreshes.

[Image: 21h7ssB.png]

Used the right click open frame in new window from Pale Moon and get this. The site is simply not sending the data up right. No packages or anything show up in the HTML output either.

[Image: CYyyqMY.png]
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Server Crash rsthomas 3 6 ,435 05-18-2022, 09:26 AM
Last Post: Nigel
Server Vs. Workstation zHostingSolutions 4 7 ,604 09-14-2021, 06:30 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
Having both HTTP & HTTPS (Port 443 and Port 80) sites on a server dsmarter 14 41 ,765 08-22-2020, 02:49 PM
Last Post: kenzopoker1