This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentastico not so sentastic.
Sentastico not so sentastic.
Greetings. The only physical machine I have running SENTORA, I added Sentastico even though I did not see the reason to have it at that time. It did not install properly and makes the admin panel blank. I uninstalled the module and reinstalled for the same outcome. So I tried

"zppy upgrade sentastico" and I receive the following. I really did not feel like installing all of this again from a blank disk tonight. Any thoughts TGates?

[root@helium12 ~]# zppy upgrade sentastico
Module to be upgraded!
--2017-01-06 23:03:08--  http://zppy-repo.mach-hosting.com/repo/sentastico.zpp
Resolving zppy-repo.mach-hosting.com... 71.192.214.30
Connecting to zppy-repo.mach-hosting.com|71.192.214.30|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 99285 (97K)
Saving to: “sentastico.zpp”

100%[=======================================================================================>] 99,285       582K/s   in 0.2s

2017-01-06 23:03:08 (582 KB/s) - “sentastico.zpp” saved [99285/99285]

Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'pkg_installer'' in /etc/sentora/panel/modules/sentastico/deploy/upgrade.run:31
Stack trace:
/etc/sentora/panel/modules/sentastico/deploy/upgrade.run(31): PDOStatement->execute()
Forum Add-ons and Usage /etc/sentora/panel/modules/sentastico/deploy/upgrade.run(33): UpgradeDB()
MySupport Addon /etc/sentora/panel/bin/zppy(132): include('/etc/sentora/pa...')
Test of MySupport MOD {main}
 thrown in /etc/sentora/panel/modules/sentastico/deploy/upgrade.run on line 31
[root@helium12 ~]#
Everyone makes mistakes, but to truly screw up it takes the root password!
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentastico not so sentastic.
I thought it appeared this was some sort of installation issue as I have 4 other machines (testing VM's mind you) set up and none of them have problems with the Sentastico system - and that includes displaying everything properly in the Admin page.

I am reinstalling from scratch now for the physical machine and since I know everyone loves new stuff I am going to invest all of the extra time to get it working properly on CentOS 7, even though I would still rather use 6.8...

Well I spent a bunch of time getting SENTORA back online again, just issued a certificate from let'sencrypt and purely menial tasks and now even in a brand new install with everything installed as one should and absolutely no customizing or the like, this install is broken too. Could your module repo be corrupt?

WoW! Thank God for worthless Internet Exploder. You have some sort of issue as I get this in the blank page there.

Code:
This content cannot be displayed in a frame

To help protect the security of information you enter into this website, the publisher of this content does not allow it to be displayed in a frame.

What you can try:

Open this content in a new window

This appears to be the cause for whatever reason. I have all of my addons shut down too (even though I did not do this for the VM's that work - so I don't think it is my browsers.)

..and when I click the bottom "Open content in a new widow" it opens a new window with the Sentastico packages to add in the administration area. Could you have maybe injected a bug by accident recently? My initial install on a virgin box went without incident via SSH, said it was installed. I also added your repo (obviously) and ran zpp update before running the module install command. Any ideas? Can anyone reproduce this? I would think so. And, don't forget it was broken on my CentOS 6.8 install and that was why I moved up to CentOS7 to try and give people help with the more modern v7 even though I still prefer 6.8 - but I am just saying it is not OS specific. Any help greatly appreciated.

Douglas
Thanks given by:
RE: [Un-Solved] Sentastico not so sentastic.
Checking it out now.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
Code:
Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'PDOException' with message 'SQLSTATE[42S21]: Column already exists: 1060 Duplicate column name 'pkg_installer'' in /etc/sentora/panel/modules/sentastico/deploy/upgrade.run:31
This is actually 'ok', it just means the column already exists in the x_sentastico db table and shouldn't affect anything. (Will be removed in next Sentastico update.)

Thanks given by:
I was unable to reproduce the iframe error on Ubuntu or CentOS 6.8 Huh

Thanks given by:
FirefoxBlankFrame

IE with error diaalogue in frame

What shows up if I click on the selection in IE's error link.

Sorry T, I can't seem to get the image posting to work. These show how it is behaving. Pale Moon, Firefox and Chrome all show the same thing, that blank frame area. Strangely enough IE shows that error and has a link that if I follow the stuff that should be showing up in the frame is displayed in another window. This is really strange behavior...
Thanks given by:
Still testing... Confused

Thanks given by:
Tried with FF and IE 11, both worked fine Huh 

Edge wouldn't even log into the panel for some reason LOL

If it is working on the other boxes, then it has to be a setting or something on the one that is failing.

All tests so far conclude that it is not a Sentastico issue Angel

Thanks given by:
(01-09-2017, 02:57 AM)TGates Wrote: Tried with FF and IE 11, both worked fine Huh 

Edge wouldn't even log into the panel for some reason LOL

If it is working on the other boxes, then it has to be a setting or something on the one that is failing.

All tests so far conclude that it is not a Sentastico issue Angel

Out of curiosity, are you testing in VM's? If so I have two master VirtualBox installs and two vagrant installs that all work and have all been hacked to run php5.6.29. No problems with any of the VM's - two are CentOS 6.8 and two are 7.0.

I believe you when you say it is not a Sentora issue as that is what I am seeing in the VM's - everything working as it should - what I don't understand is why a vanilla install on CentOS 7 dedicated server with no modifications to a minimal install other than yum update fails in this way.

I would just start over, but it failed on 6.8 and that as why I went for a fresh install of CentOS 7.
I don't know how to troubleshoot this any further  as it makes no sense.
Thanks given by:
When I Googled the error most items related to browser settings, but that doesn't seem right if it works on the other systems with the same browser Huh 

I didn't really dive into it too much though, have been working on
#Sentastico
Wink

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentastico white screen zustudios 3 8 ,069 01-27-2020, 03:20 AM
Last Post: Jettaman
How to Sentastico Packages update? lycuc 11 30 ,520 08-11-2018, 11:14 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentastico "add" button does nothing Saveriott12 10 25 ,822 03-02-2018, 05:50 AM
Last Post: TGates