This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Looking for a repost of Let's Encrypt SSL A+ score instructions.
Looking for a repost of Let's Encrypt SSL A+ score instructions.
The post regarding the procedure to set up your Sentora Panel with a Let's Encrypt SSL cert has been properly cleaned up so it is very easy to follow and as far as I can tell 100% correct for CentOS 6.x and likely Ubuntu (sorry I don't run Ubuntu...)

What I am looking for is something that was included in that long thread at one point about modifications to make in order to get an A+ score on your SSL certificate settings.

Could the wise use who posted that perhaps repost it or redirect me to where I can find it elsewhere in the forums? I would greatly appreciate it.

Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks in advance!
Everyone makes mistakes, but to truly screw up it takes the root password!
Thanks given by:
RE: Looking for a repost of Let's Encrypt SSL A+ score instructions.
(12-25-2016, 05:21 AM)worksmarter Wrote: The post regarding the procedure to set up your Sentora Panel with a Let's Encrypt SSL cert has been properly cleaned up so it is very easy to follow and as far as I can tell 100% correct for CentOS 6.x and likely Ubuntu (sorry I don't run Ubuntu...)

What I am looking for is something that was included in that long thread at one point about modifications to make in order to get an A+ score on your SSL certificate settings.

Could the wise use who posted that perhaps repost it or redirect me to where I can find it elsewhere in the forums? I would greatly appreciate it.

Merry Christmas to everyone and thanks in advance!

It is here. (Thanks TGates for splitting it off and not deleting it!)
Everyone makes mistakes, but to truly screw up it takes the root password!
Thanks given by:
RE: Looking for a repost of Let's Encrypt SSL A+ score instructions.
(12-25-2016, 05:28 AM)worksmarter Wrote: It is here. (Thanks TGates for splitting it off and not deleting it!)

No problem. Not much gets deleted around here. Either archived or split as in this case Wink
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Following Lets Encrypt guide ERROR CMs222 1 4 ,610 01-17-2018, 01:05 AM
Last Post: TGates
Secure Sentora Domains with Let's Encrypt TGates 26 89 ,025 08-31-2017, 04:51 PM
Last Post: rpuig
Secure Sentora Login with Let's Encrypt TGates 1 9 ,587 12-23-2016, 10:53 AM
Last Post: TGates