This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How to change make web folder?
How to change make web folder?
Soo i installed sentora on ubuntu works perfect i created the website but in the website it has the public folder where the index.php etc is stored but when i go to my website it goes to 403 forbidden cause there is no index file there how can i make it go to {WEBSITE}/PUBLIC
Thanks given by:
RE: How to change make web folder?
Make sure there isn't an index.htm file in the website root folder ie /var/sentora/hostdata/zadmin/public_html/your_domain/. If there is either remove it or change it to index.htm.bak

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
Russ
Co-Owner
KTMGaming.net
Thanks given by:
The path for domains is as mentioned above: /var/sentora/hostdata/[username]/public_html/domain_com/ if you created a new domain folder, else it would be here: [b]/var/sentora/hostdata/[username]/public_html/domain_com/[/b]

At any rate, it should have displayed 'your hosting space is ready' page before you uploaded your site.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
i do know the website is at /var/sentora/hostdata/[username]/public_html/domain_com/ but inside it has a public folder which my index.php is in but its not working soo i want the website to go to /var/sentora/hostdata/[username]/public_html/domain_com/public
Thanks given by:
So you want to change everything including hardcoded stuff because it does not work?
Do you think that's easier?
The file path needs to be: var/sentora/hostdata/[username]/public_html/domain_com/index.php
If it does not work there is another problem...

Edit: also check if there is a index.htm/index.html, if so rename or delete it.

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
Your easiest to resolve this issue is to copy all files and folder from the /public folder to the /domain_com folder then delete the /public folder. This is the easiest fix since you have to upload the website files anyways.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk
Russ
Co-Owner
KTMGaming.net
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
change username from email umarzuki@gmail.com 0 1 ,242 11-25-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: umarzuki@gmail.com
Database - Change localhost to %localhost% JSmith 1 4 ,479 09-11-2019, 09:19 AM
Last Post: TGates
Wordpress "Temp Folder Missing" Issue NickNeverSleeps 5 12 ,430 12-13-2018, 09:20 PM
Last Post: ngeluis@gmail.com