This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

PHP mail() does not work & How to prevent spam?
RE: PHP mail() does not work & How to prevent spam?
anyone may help me with this? many thanks
Thanks given by:
(12-21-2016, 07:51 PM)7rdoq Wrote: Hi buddy

I use WordPress, on contact form, after click Send button, WP warns email sent successfully but I can not receive any email

Please help me? I do not touch any PHP settings in installing sentora

And I receive so much spam email daily for email accounts, how to stop it?

Many thanks

Hey there  - I freaking hate spammers  This is how you kill spam really good google have a whole team dedicated to these pricks

create 2 accounts from your domain or used email and a gmail account

email1@whatever  <-- this is the one you give out and send mail from
eamil2@whatever  <-- this is the only one you check

email1 forwards to gmail what forwards to email2 but cleaned

result is spam free mail btw disable spam checking in your servers settings gmail will do a much better job and also get them blocked from sending shit out. You can also check all your emails on gmail then. Its win win win for you.

BTW I have a fresh install of sentora and emails dont send out from it from both the cubemail client and smtp You can send mail to your own domain on the server I am wondering wether its cubemail and could squirrel mail be integrated better and actully work?
Thanks given by: 7rdoq
thank you, but I'm stuck at PHP mail() does not work, do you know solution?
Thanks given by:
(12-25-2016, 10:09 PM)Me.B Wrote: 1. Installing sendmail won't resolve the issue. As default setup works fine and use postfix. You just messed up your setup.

2. Check postfix logs first and ensure that port 25 is open and you are not blacklisted.

My advice check 2. before jumping into changing configs that you don't master.

M B

Hi Me.B

I just check port 25 with telnet cmd, it's blocked, how to open it?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
Either it's on your side, so iptables to open it or likely your isp is blocking it and then you should contact them.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: 7rdoq
I also contacted ISP, they said dont block ports, they said my side, maybe firewall? How I can solve this?

Thanks
Thanks given by:
anyone here may help me? many thanks
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
External mail client cannot connect to server iraqiboy90 2 6 ,199 02-28-2021, 11:34 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
Postfix mail.log to database stikekar 2 7 ,184 03-02-2019, 01:22 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora Email Setup - EMAIL DOESN'T GO TO SPAM james30263 0 3 ,123 09-15-2018, 01:20 PM
Last Post: james30263