This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

discord
discord
is there an official sentora discord if so what is it if no then why not
Thanks given by:
RE: discord
I don't get the question here ????
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
Huh
A discord is a disagreement..? I do not understand either Sad
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2016, 07:27 AM)TGates Wrote: Huh
A discord is a disagreement..? I do not understand either Sad

well discord does mean that but https://discordapp.com/ is an application like skype or team speak toataly free and i thought i might be a good way for people to get help form the team or other usersthere are voice channels and text channels
its just a way for people to connect with others i at least recamend looking at it since it could be a helpful tool
Thanks given by: TGates
Blush 

LOL Ok, thanks for the information. We do prefer to use the forums since our transactions with each other may help other community members sort out their own problems, thus lightening the load on our small staff.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
ok i just thoght that it might be usefull for those posable 1on1 cases like i think i may need some 1on1 help with fixing email problems before i try to get the ip unblacklisted
Thanks given by:
(11-20-2016, 08:35 AM)type-00 Wrote: ok i just thoght that it might be usefull for those posable 1on1 cases like i think i may need some 1on1 help with fixing email problems before i try to get the ip unblacklisted

Welcome to the Sentora Forums!

Discord is indeed a nice chat app, however like stated above, using the forums is a way to share information to future users who might have the same questions.
Still... A Discord server might have some usefulness for Sentora, think about that TGates / Me.B

Shall you need 1 to 1 help, please subscribe the premium support to have priority and if needed 1 o 1 support from the Sentora Team! You are also helping the project at the same time Smile
My Sentora Resources
[Module] Mail Quota Count | Vagrant Box with Sentora

[Image: vanguardly-logo-micro.png]
Graphic and Web Design. Development.
www.vanguardly.com

Thanks given by: TGates
Voice support require that we available all the time online. We have day jobs occupations and most of all don't forget this is only about the support while dev require a lot of work in the background.

As Apinto pointed the forums offers a better solution as other users can find the solutions.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: