This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Project Status
Project Status
Hi All,

I use sentora on a production environment, i would love to get some enhancements done.. Where are you guys at on development? Is there anyone activly doing any work on this project? Github hasn't been updated in so long. 

Is there a more active fork that i should be looking at?

Anyone around to accept PR's?
Thanks given by:
RE: Project Status
(10-12-2016, 12:58 PM)amaisonneuve Wrote: Hi All,

I use sentora on a production environment, i would love to get some enhancements done.. Where are you guys at on development? Is there anyone activly doing any work on this project? Github hasn't been updated in so long. 

Is there a more active fork that i should be looking at?

Anyone around to accept PR's?

I'm sure it's being worked on still. It's volunteer work, all of it, so don't expect constant updates. They are nice enough to be doing this when they can Smile
Thanks given by:
Oh i completly agree with you, i submit code to a number of projects, i would like to submit code to this also, i just need to know that the PR's will be accepted or if there is a better branch to submit changes to.
Thanks given by:
What do you want to submit.

Main problem we can't accept features that is not planned. You need better to try to contact the dev team.

We remain open to bug fixes.

I think the main issue is how the GUI is built in sentora. It's not so easy to extend or modify.
M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(10-15-2016, 04:09 AM)Me.B Wrote: What do you want to submit.

Main problem we can't accept features that is not planned. You need better to try to contact the dev team.

We remain open to bug fixes.

I think the main issue is how the GUI is built in sentora. It's not so easy to extend or modify.
M B

Ok great, so what is the plan? where do i find it?

I see your part of the dev team, what list should i contact?

I'm looking more to organize the GUI so that domains are grouped better, specifically the email page makes it a little difficult to manage.
Thanks given by:
Here:

http://forums.sentora.org/forumdisplay.php?fid=54

Did you check sentora rendering engine?
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
zsudo status ? Vedran B 1 3 ,480 01-13-2020, 04:11 AM
Last Post: Me.B
Suhosin is a dead project. How will Sentora move on to PHP 7.x? worksmarter 16 39 ,050 07-28-2019, 03:37 PM
Last Post: Ron-e
Sentora Project JVaranda 2 7 ,146 09-11-2016, 01:47 AM
Last Post: JVaranda