This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Not able to login to Sentora { Application Error: [0204] }
RE: Not able to login to Sentora { Application Error: [0204] }
(10-31-2017, 05:03 PM)CJsent Wrote: i tried it but it gave the message package not found. i browsed online and found the below

# install EPEL with yum
yum -y install epel-release
# install php-mcrypt
yum -y install php-mcrypt

it works and the message got removed from PHPMYADMIN

The proftpd.service is showing error
'no unit found:Error! Nothing to do'
when i tried to check status it showed 'unrecognized service'
now the ftp service is not running.

Like same during the postfix installation vacation_notification.sql table showed error.

Two weeks before i installed sentora on Centos 6 and 7, it was fine.

Yesterday when i tried to install i face these problems. even i did fresh installation 3-4 times and i get the same. Is there any update going on ?

I reinstalled the os with base package included....now everything is fine except the sentora_postfix_vacation_notification table cannot be created. Any help on this ?
Thanks given by:

Messages In This Thread
RE: Not able to login to Sentora { Application Error: [0204] } - by CJsent - 11-01-2017, 12:08 AM

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Repo update error hostingms 3 5 ,420 02-14-2024, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,994 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
apt-get install mod_ssl ERROR CMs222 9 25 ,695 11-11-2022, 09:14 PM
Last Post: zustudios