This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

How to configure off-site SFTP backup
How to configure off-site SFTP backup
Hi,
Can anyone tell me script for cron.d which can backup whole server to SFTP or FTP server?

What I am looking here is that the backup would also be easy to restore. Anyone here please help me.
Thanks given by:
RE: How to configure off-site SFTP backup
You can better use rsync.

Also notice files backup is the easy part you can zip or make diff/rsync backups. Depends on your goals, you just want to mirror your website or have multi backup.

The other part is DB, as db require dumps and another backup routine.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Old issue on Daily Backup iraqiboy90 24 112 ,307 12-26-2020, 12:48 PM
Last Post: conglynina
Site Not Updating changes made in The HTML file me7leelee 4 8 ,057 05-20-2020, 06:29 PM
Last Post: 5050
Restore mysql database backup to new Sentora kevwebbie 3 8 ,212 09-30-2019, 09:50 PM
Last Post: kevwebbie