This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Question about folders
Question about folders
Hello to everyone... first i want to bring the congratulations for the excelent job of the support team also with the panel system.
I want to request help and info with one problem that maybe was resolved but really i don't know where i can found the solution (sorry for my english)
i try to install to many things under sentora hosting system and i get problems with some programs like mygamingladder.
I want to know if i want to install any panel that need "LOCATION" of the files into folders tree... what is the location that i must to introduce:
Example:
In the previous hosting system (Cpanel) i have a domain called porservers.cl for that reason when i try to connect by ftp show me to many folders and one of them is public_html all other folders are inside of this... for that reason when a program or php, html webpage ask me about location of install folder i must to put: /home/proserv/public_html/FOLDER
but with sentora System is not working any location that i put.

Example code php

//DATABASE INFORMATION
$db['host'] ='XXX';
$db['uname'] ='XyXyXt';
$db['pass'] ='XyXyXt';
$db['name'] ='jorwetwer_ladder';

// SITE INFORMATION- BOTH MUST BE FILLED IN
$site['homeurl'] = 'http://www.proservers.cl/inicio';
$dir['base'] = '/home/battlega/public_html/inicio'; (is working into CPANEL)

but in sentora is not working any location... for example the complete tree address is:

/var/sentora/hostdata/jorgebarreraa/public_html/counterstrike_cl but is not working..

Best Regards
Jorge
Thanks given by:
RE: Question about folders
Are you sure over the path? Do you need extra permissions? Binaries?

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: Question about folders
(08-14-2016, 09:09 PM)Me.B Wrote: Are you sure over the path? Do you need extra permissions? Binaries?

M B

i am sure for example in other hosting places i can add the location of the folder... if you can help me i will give you thank you... inclusive i can bring you all access if you can help me.
Best Regards.
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Backup all folders demkhuyenmai 1 4 ,069 11-02-2018, 04:06 AM
Last Post: Me.B
Sentora question and idea kini 5 12 ,786 10-16-2017, 10:22 PM
Last Post: Me.B
Modify folders generated on account create cam246 6 12 ,754 09-26-2017, 03:22 AM
Last Post: cam246