This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Configure Content Caching aka Cache-Control
Configure Content Caching aka Cache-Control
Hello so i'm using varnish right now and i did sometest via isvarnishworking.com but it's telling me varnish isn't working

Error: "Varnish appears to be responding at that url, but the "Age" header is less than 1."

[Image: 1925d5cd1a5f4c3390aa7fcdde9f44e4.png]

So i got back to check my php.ini and i found it's not enable i tried to do it via .htaccess file but still it's not working
[Image: d269fcee0ed74229bd18c5d7e6cde9a1.png]

my php.ini setting

Max Requests Per Child: 5000 - Keep Alive: off - Max Per Connection: 30
Timeouts Connection: 30 - Keep-Alive: 10

is it cause i put Keep Alive off? Please lemme know how to extend it?
Thanks given by: inkoop@topmatica.nl
RE: Configure Content Caching aka Cache-Control
Are you using FPM? This is apache setup.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(08-13-2016, 07:28 PM)Me.B Wrote: Are you using FPM? This is apache setup.

Yes i've install php5-fpm
Thanks given by:
So how are you sandboxing php-fpm now. As suhosin is enabled in apache not in php-fpm. So mainly your setup is not secure. Not suitable for production as any breach will bring down the whole server.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(08-14-2016, 09:10 PM)Me.B Wrote: So how are you sandboxing php-fpm now. As suhosin is enabled in apache not in php-fpm. So mainly your setup is not secure. Not suitable for production as any breach will bring down the whole server.

my real time traffic is around 10k to 13k throughout a day idk even if i'm using php-fpm i checked my php.ini i can't find php-fpm enable anywhere tho! anyway my main concern is how do i enable Cache-Control or Pragma so varnish can cache the sites for the longer time
Thanks given by:
i think it's has to take something with mod_expires?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Filter body content cfreire 4 8 ,864 02-06-2019, 02:01 AM
Last Post: cfreire
Help Sentora Control Panel Modules not showing ( i deleted modules on control panel ) maxhttpd81 5 13 ,943 10-01-2017, 04:03 AM
Last Post: americanninja
Https redirects to control panel and http works fine BaciuGeorge 1 4 ,719 06-12-2017, 07:39 AM
Last Post: TGates