This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

New Member, New User
New Member, New User
Hi all,

New user of Sentora and have just joined the forums.

I'm Josh from Victoria, Australia - I found Sentora on my search for a cPanel replacement as I was using 5% of its functionality and it was not worth the cost for me.

After setting up Sentora and working through a few issues (Tried CentOS, ultimately now on Ubuntu 14.04) it looks like everything is up and running how it should be.

Just want to give a big thanks to the supporters and staff who maintain the project and also post a bunch of resources on the forum, while I am not a complete newb to this type of stuff, the forums have been a life saver for some things.

Keep up the awesome work  Heart Heart

Cheers
Josh
Thanks given by: TGates
RE: New Member, New User
Thanks Jawshee! And welcome to the community!
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: Jawshee

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sentora end user tutorials ayoun67 0 3 ,363 07-07-2015, 02:45 PM
Last Post: ayoun67