This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Multi nic
Multi nic
Is there any support for multiple network cards in the server I have 2 1gb cards for my server and a 10/100 and it will not use the gb cards my whole network is gb speed but it only uses the 10/100 usb network card if anything is there a way to set it so that ftp is on the gb cards
Thanks given by:
RE: Multi nic
use as default IP the ip on the GB card! As the services will be available on all ip's.

So in your dns point all the domains to the network card you want to use.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(07-20-2016, 07:34 PM)Me.B Wrote: use as default IP the ip on the GB card! As the services will be available on all ip's.

So in your dns point all the domains to the network card you want to use.

M B
OK I am not the greatest with the dns can you give me an example on how to do it also will the port forwarding need to be set
Thanks given by:
Why do you need port forwarding ??

You have setup ip 1 on nic 1 and ip 2 on nic 2. Juste point in your dns A record to ip 1 if you think nic 1 with IP 1 is the best route in badwith here.

I assume here both your nic cards are connected to the internet directly and no routing otherwise it would be meaning less.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
SSL Multi Sub Domains cybertec 3 9 ,088 08-11-2018, 12:52 PM
Last Post: TGates
handling multi thread connection Anwar 2 6 ,707 09-25-2017, 09:52 PM
Last Post: Me.B
Plans for multi server support? webnetvn 16 42 ,121 08-18-2016, 05:56 PM
Last Post: Me.B