This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

User Groups Sentora Module Admin
User Groups Sentora Module Admin
Hi to all.

I found a problem that i need to fix on this. If you can help please. So the question is: I got a Admin user at Sentora and then a Reseller User too. My Reseller have it's own groups, but somehow when he is creating new costumers, the option for his groups (already created) it's not available. I mean by this that he does not have available the new groups already created only the Users... How can i make it available for him?

Any ideias in how to fix this?  Blush
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:
RE: User Groups Sentora Module Admin
TGates see how groups can be confusing.

You need a group for each level. I think that the logic behind groups need a reset.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: User Groups Sentora Module Admin
Thanks @Me.B

Indeed, there is no option to overlap this... Well i am going to see what i can do, but maybe could be a good function on the next release or update, or maybe a new module or plugin to make this work with group levels.

So we have Admin, then Reseller, then User.

But if we add a Reseller on the Panel, he cannot create new Groups, i mean he can but he cannot assign them to his users.

Eg: Reseller creates group Costumers, then adding a new Client he cannot assign it only the Users option.

Best regards Wink
'' Life is full of important choices ''
Help Sentora Donate now => http://sentora.org/donate Blush
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,880 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,099 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,488 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel