This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Use Disk and CPU in very high droplet Digital Ocean .. As the image the Sentora is u
Use Disk and CPU in very high droplet Digital Ocean .. As the image the Sentora is u
Use Disk and CPU in very high droplet Digital Ocean ..

As the image the Sentora is using too much CPU and disk of my VPS in Digital Ocean:
1 GB Memory / 20GB Disk / nyc2 - CentOS 7.0 x64

I currently 8 sites, including 6 html5 + css3 and 2wordpress ...

What can I do to optimize the use of resources of VPS?
Increase the capacity of the VPS?
Has another VPS hosting best for sentora?
The version 1.0.3 ... is sentora

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Thanks given by:
RE: Use Disk and CPU in very high droplet Digital Ocean .. As the image the Sentora is u
Don't know how many resources you got on the CPU but you're just using around max 7% and if i see the rest of your specs it not a big VPS.
Are you experiencing trouble?

My Sentora DemoMy GithubAuxio Github
Zentora themeS-Type themeCstyleX theme
flat-color-iconssmall-n-flat-icons

Sentora's development takes way too long, so i'm transitioning to HestiaCP.
Thanks given by:
RE: Use Disk and CPU in very high droplet Digital Ocean .. As the image the Sentora is u
If you are using a VPS you would better first check the plugins loaded and enable a WP cache like super cache, also ensure it's working as some features might break it.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(07-10-2016, 06:25 AM)Ron-e Wrote: Don't know how many resources you got on the CPU but you're just using around max 7% and if i see the rest of your specs it not a big VPS.

Yes I was in the 5 usd and was giving BD overflow. Increased by 10 usd Digital Ocean and the problem stopped happening ... but as the image.

I wanted to improve the performance of CentOS and Sentora, optimize and wanted tips the best way to do this

Thanks given by:
(07-10-2016, 06:25 AM)Ron-e Wrote: Don't know how many resources you got on the CPU but you're just using around max 7% and if i see the rest of your specs it not a big VPS.

Yes I was in the 5 usd and was giving BD overflow. Increased by 10 usd Digital Ocean and the problem stopped happening ... but as the image.

I wanted to improve the performance of CentOS and Sentora, optimize and wanted tips the best way to do this

yes you're right thanks for watching .. in fact when I changed the plan for the 1GB memory problem ceased .... if you have any optimization tips and safety for sentora I thank

Thanks given by:
(07-10-2016, 08:09 AM)Me.B Wrote: If you are using a VPS you would better first check the plugins loaded and enable a WP cache like super cache, also ensure it's working as some features might break it.

M B

I understand the issue of WP plugins for caching and performance, so I already do, but I want it to VPS server level Digital Ocean ....

did not quite understand the question that quoted on the 10 usd ... has frelancer that makes this optimization here on the forum + VPS security for 10 usd? It was that you said? if so how do I hire?
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,936 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,121 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,526 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel