This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

An problem with panel subdomain and SSL.
An problem with panel subdomain and SSL.
Just i want to use my panel area with HTTPS , 

So firts when i install Sentora i write an subdomain " cloud.domain.com "
After installation i can't see this subdomain at admin panel to override ports to support SSL,
And in admin panel i add a new domain name. My old sub domain which i was using for admin panel "cloud.domain.com"
and i have delete that config ontop in vhosts.conf which is writed an default config for my panel subdomain.
after this i add "cloud.domain.com" from admin panel. and i edit vhosts .conf from terminal like this
[Image: 03c7b4b97d3b42cda4705c53f55fba25.png]
All is working good, Subdomain is on SSL. 
But if i try to add a new domain from admin ex newdomain.com or whatever
Sentora will change "cloud.domain.com" DocumentRoot from "etc/sentora/panel" to default root folder which all we know is on hostdata. 
and will re'write my default subdomain ontop again. at "# Configuration for Sentora control panel."
So is here any way to make admin panel with SSL or to stop sentora to re'change those configs which i write for my admin panel subdomain :/ ?

Thanks All.
Thanks given by:
RE: An problem with panel subdomain and SSL.
There is an excellent tutorial how to do this for Sentora. You just did it wrong.

http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=2527
Thanks given by:
RE: An problem with panel subdomain and SSL.
(08-02-2016, 11:20 PM)NitroxydeX Wrote: There is an excellent tutorial how to do this for Sentora. You just did it wrong.

http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=2527

yeap i know.  Confused
has been 1 month without login at my admin panel because is an problem with my "localhost" apache rules.
When i want to open admin panel from my server ip without SSL "You don't have permission to access / on this server."

if i try with SSL port 443 will redirect me to one website which is hosted by my server not at sentora admin panel :/ 
I'll Re'Install Sentora From Begin  Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Public_html Inside Domain/Subdomain zHostingSolutions 2 4 ,027 07-23-2021, 09:57 AM
Last Post: Nigel
https without certificate redirects to panel iraqiboy90 10 19 ,155 02-28-2021, 11:20 AM
Last Post: iraqiboy90
Problem with roundcube pgh2011 0 2 ,231 01-30-2021, 12:48 AM
Last Post: pgh2011