This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Mirror Offer
Mirror Offer
Hi Folks,

I have 4-5 web servers and 2 of them are currently running Sentora, these are all dedicated boxes with a minimum of 500GB HDD however some have 2TB HDD's which i am barely touching 10% so thought what better way to utilise the space than to offer to mirror some of the modules / repo's for the modules.

I have noticed that some of the module repo's are down and i'm not sure if this is because of the costing or anything else however if people need hosting for their modules then i'd be willing to set up accounts and depending on the need i may even be able to offer a few VPS' for testing purposes.

I can either host the mirror or i can offer accounts for you to use to make your modules public. I'm not sure if this is a needed service however thought i would offer.

Regards
Thanks given by:
RE: Mirror Offer
That is a nice offer of you!
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
RE: Mirror Offer
its not a problem, i've got the space and i've got the resources so why not use and abuse them to help those out who need it or just as the title says, a mirror as a backup
Thanks given by: