This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora Control Panel can be accessed using non existing subdomain
Sentora Control Panel can be accessed using non existing subdomain
Hi Everyone!

I am new to using Sentora and I honestly am still new to using a VPS, but I've managed to install Sentora on my Ubuntu 14.04 VPS Server. I followed the instructions correctly, I set up a certain subdomain via A record to point to the VPS Server IP and let Sentora use it as the access point for the control panel.

I am currently using CloudFlare as my DNS Manager since I only have one IP and can't make my own nameservers. I carefully followed the instructions given on various resources.

For some reason.. I can access the Sentora Control Panel on any non-existing or non-DNS-configured sub domain.

For example, the sub domain I entered during installation is panel.mydomain.com, I can perfectly access that but if I say try to enter asdasd.mydomain.com it also goes to the Sentora Control Panel, however my main domain mydomain.com can perfectly access the actual site that I am trying to host.

Do you guys have any suggestions?

Thank you in advance! Smile
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentora Control Panel can be accessed using non existing subdomain
Have you added the sub domain to cloudflare?
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentora Control Panel can be accessed using non existing subdomain
(06-23-2016, 07:33 PM)clu55ter Wrote: Have you added the sub domain to cloudflare?

Thanks for the reply. I just solved it actually.. Saw an old Zpanel post having the same issue.. This one here: http://forums.sentora.org/showthread.php?tid=1259

Anyway. Thanks again Big Grin
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,874 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,097 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM
Last Post: johnnyp
Transfer Account to another Sentora BenI 1 2 ,484 07-21-2022, 07:19 PM
Last Post: Nigel