This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Roundcube 1.2 is available
Roundcube 1.2 is available
https://roundcube.net/download/

No more in beta.

We should think about testing it. And seem this release adds a lot of features. I saw they rebuilt another framework since they released fund from crowdfunding.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by: Cantalupo , Xversion
RE: Roundcube 1.2 is available
Yes, it may be standard for the next version of sentora.

"We proudly announce the stable version 1.2.0 of Roundcube Webmail which is now available for download. It introduces new features since version 1.1 covering security and PGP encryption topics:

PHP7 compatibility
PGP encryption
Drag-n-drop attachments from mail preview to compose window
Mail messages searching with predefined date interval
Improved security measures to protect from brute-force attacks

And of course plenty of small improvements and bug fixes."
Fonte: https://roundcube.net/news/2016/05/22/ro...0-released
Thanks given by:
RE: Roundcube 1.2 is available
RoundCube 1.2.x can be installed through my installer version.

I gonna check for a only "update" script instead of a full install. Work on that soon...
Thanks given by: