This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

[Request] Subversion/Git
[Request] Subversion/Git
Ok so i would like to first start off by saying thank you to those who tryed to help me get the subversion module to work especially modpluz but in the end i was unable to get it to work

and this is what brings up the creation of this thread if at all posable could someone do a writeup/video on geting the subversion module working

if that is not an option then could someone remake or redo from scratch the module if at all posable if someone can remake it / build anew then a feature that might be nice to add is the ability to make git repos as well i feel that this is the best place to ask as there are so many ftp/file manager modules here that look increasingly good

now to answer a question that new people may ask why would you want subversion/git over the ftp the answer is simple really subversion/git is better for those who want to stay up to date on files

all i can say is any solution will be helpful and yes i know this is not a request area for modules but there are good questions here and if no one is able to do what i previously asked the please link me to anything that may help me do what has been asked but i would like to leave this in the hands of those who know what they are doing
Thanks given by:
RE: [Request] Subversion/Git
Could someone link me to the most up-to-date information on creating a module that interfaces with another program

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk
Thanks given by:
RE: [Request] Subversion/Git
Right in our Docs: http://docs.sentora.org/?node=9
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read theĀ DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[Request] BoxBilling api module. cyber1995 4 11 ,963 10-23-2021, 05:29 AM
Last Post: sparkrack
New Module request/idea yetster 2 7 ,456 01-30-2017, 05:51 AM
Last Post: kickoff3pm
repo browser (subversion) type-00 18 45 ,452 05-29-2016, 03:01 PM