This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

xbilling and paypal
xbilling and paypal
Almost done setting up Sentora.  I have everything working.  xbilling is up.  I am at the point where it passes off to paypal.  I get the error denomination  {{c from paypal.  Seems someone else posted about the error, but never got a resolution.

Does anyone else have xbilling payment options with paypal working?  I am just stuck on the paypal payment option part.  When I click the paypal link it seems like it doesn't get the currency and other variables.

I am using the latest versions of xbilling and sentora.

Cheers,
Jason
Thanks given by:
UPDATED: xbilling and paypal
I have updated xbilling code.  This didn't work, even with the latest code.  I made some major changes to get this to work with 1.0.3 Sentora.  I am not sure where to post changes.  Maybe I will post on GIT HUB and take over this code from Modplus.  It seems he doesn't have the time for it. 

Let me know if anyone is interested in a working xbilling code.  Seems most people have given up on this code.

J
Thanks given by: betatester3.0
RE: xbilling and paypal
Hi,

This should be posted in the "Sentora Support Forums › Sentora Public Support Forums v1.0.x › 3rd Party Module Support v1.0.x " modules section.

anyhoo, I have a similar error where paypal and xBilling does not work and throws out errors.

If you or anybody has a working version of Xbilling. Please link me to it Smile
-BetaTester3.0  ||  Just Another Sentora User. 

Did you know, Sentora has a full Support Documentation ?
If I helped +rep & Thanks is appreciated.
BTC: 1Bps3ZerDFDDnXJ9XdWtHhdhwsV4MVGLkw

Thanks given by:
Yes, please share the github link and I'll host the package on my repo.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
sarsenal Wrote:I have updated xbilling code.  This didn't work, even with the latest code.  I made some major changes to get this to work with 1.0.3 Sentora.  I am not sure where to post changes.  Maybe I will post on GIT HUB and take over this code from Modplus.  It seems he doesn't have the time for it. 

Let me know if anyone is interested in a working xbilling code.  Seems most people have given up on this code.

Yes please share Smile Smile
-BetaTester3.0  ||  Just Another Sentora User. 

Did you know, Sentora has a full Support Documentation ?
If I helped +rep & Thanks is appreciated.
BTC: 1Bps3ZerDFDDnXJ9XdWtHhdhwsV4MVGLkw

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
xbilling loads slow sarsenal 0 2 ,693 08-08-2017, 08:56 AM
Last Post: sarsenal
Paypal merch upgrades maniscalco03 2 6 ,210 03-17-2016, 06:45 AM
Last Post: maniscalco03
Xbilling paypal error koraynuri 3 9 ,203 08-05-2015, 05:45 AM
Last Post: 57_Wolve