This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Sentora not sending new user email
Sentora not sending new user email
Hey all

Iv spent the past few days setting up sentora and finally got it working
But when I went to make a new user, either though Xbilling, or though the control panel
no email gets sent

I have dug around all the logs I can find, and messed around with different settings, but cant seem to get anything to work

Im not sure what information you will need, so ask me for screenshots or log files.
But any help trying to get this to work would be great

Thanks in advance
Tom
Thanks given by:
RE: Sentora not sending new user email
After finding a logging option I managed to find this in /var/sentora/logs/sentora.log
Error sending email (using sys_email):

found Sys_Email in core/dryden/sys/email.class.php
but found that it should log the error as well, but its not.
So no idea where to go from here
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Email has suddenly stopped coming through rsthomas 4 4 ,807 10-12-2022, 09:29 PM
Last Post: rsthomas
user: 'postfix' host: 'localhost' (Got an error reading communication packets) cezars 0 2 ,454 02-01-2022, 08:58 PM
Last Post: cezars
can not send email - SMTP error on roundcube wolvepy 9 29 ,244 01-03-2020, 08:37 AM
Last Post: Telepuzik