This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Module Admin Fail
Module Admin Fail
I added a couple modules, I set to available for all three (admin,reseller,user), but when I go to Save the changes in Module Admin, it just stops on a blank page : http://MyServerIP/?module=moduleadmin&action=EditModule

Are there some permissions I need to CHMOD?  Any way to fix or work around?

(CentOS 7.2)

Modules attempted to add : Monsta File Manager, Sentastico

I have upgraded some things.  Current versions are :
Apache 2.4.6
BIND version 9.9.4 (would like to update asap as 9.9.4 is deprecated)
MySQL version 5.7.12
Postfix version 3.1.0
PHP Version 5.4.45
Thanks given by:
RE: Module Admin Fail
first off, you should not be accessing the panel using the IP. You should be using the subdomain that was setup during install. Using just IP instead can result in unexpected results.

If you have upgraded any parts of the web server stack (mysql, php, etc) from the defaults installed by Our installer we can't help too much there as we only test on the defaults. It is too time consuming to try on all the various stack setups Sad

Sentastico should not cause any issues, Monsta File Manager I think had issues, but it should not affect the module admin.

You could try and remove the modules using the command line (zppy remove [modulename]) and see if that fixes the issue and try re-installing the modules again.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by: Graywalker

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
DNS Manager - Unable to find requested module! obrempong7 0 2 ,534 11-18-2019, 07:59 AM
Last Post: obrempong7
[Request] Lets encrypt Certificate manager Module. bubundas17 5 14 ,879 09-14-2018, 07:39 AM
Last Post: TGates
module=ftp_management not working BloodySky 7 14 ,776 08-17-2018, 06:29 AM
Last Post: TGates