This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Generate default username in Sentora.
Generate default username in Sentora.
Hello guys, I'm a long time reader on Sentora forums, but this is my first thread cause I can't find solution for my problem.Actually I need to sentora in manage_clients module generate usernames like : cp0156  , like it generates passwords, I need this to whmcs module work correctly on full auto mode, any could help me ? 

Kind reggards Smile  Angel Angel Wink Tongue Big Grin Cool Shy Rolleyes
Thanks given by:
RE: Generate default username in Sentora.
Guys I know it's not hard to do, is forum dead? Please help me Smile
Thanks given by:
It would require changing the core coding for that module. I currently do not have any spare time to look into it Sad
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
(05-02-2016, 01:15 PM)TGates Wrote: It would require changing the core coding for that module. I currently do not have any spare time to look into it Sad

Maybe you could do it when u have some free time, thanks for answer in advance, how do u think should I try ro change the whmcs module to generate usernames itself or it's not worth it ? Smile
Thanks given by:
It would probably be easier to have WHMCS create them then to change the core of Sentora Wink

Something like this could be customized to do what you are saying: http://talkerscode.com/webtricks/auto-su...nd-php.php

It's just an example, but gives you an idea.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Is Sentora dead? rajeevrrs 2 2 ,970 12-17-2022, 09:20 AM
Last Post: TGates
change username from email umarzuki@gmail.com 0 1 ,241 11-25-2022, 05:46 PM
Last Post: umarzuki@gmail.com
Sentora debug and error files johnnyp 0 1 ,143 10-27-2022, 06:16 PM