This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Assigning clients to domains?
Assigning clients to domains?
Hello everyone, firstly let me start by apologizing if this is posted in the wrong place of previously been answered. I did search for the topic but couldn't find anything.

So i'm pretty new to Sentora my current server is using ispconfig but I'm in the middle of setting up a new server with Sentora and need to sort out a few issues before I move everything.

So here goes, I have added a couple of domain names lets say domain1.com and domain2.com then i've added client1 and client 2 my question is how do I assign the domain names to the clients? I no the if client1 logs in he can create his own domain but I want to set everything up from my root / zadmin account then when he logs in its all set up.

Any help with the would be appreciated

Thanks

Craig
Thanks given by:
RE: Assigning clients to domains?
The client logs and create his own domain name.

You can use shadowing to login as client1 and create it too.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
RE: Assigning clients to domains?
Hi Me.B,

Thanks for your help
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Postfix relay specific domains to mailjet johnnyp 0 2 ,024 01-29-2021, 04:44 AM
Last Post: johnnyp
Disabling warning and notice logging in /var/sentora/logs/domains/* JSmith 0 2 ,453 01-02-2021, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JSmith
Add on Domains not working but Main domain works luckyviet 2 5 ,481 03-18-2020, 07:38 PM
Last Post: AanaNahum