This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Index page landing on login page
Index page landing on login page
For whatever reason, I've had difficulty with the last few domains I've landed. I've replaced the index.html and added an .htaccess file but it doesn't seem to matter, the pages always land on the Sentora login panel. My last 10+ sites have been fine. I'm not sure what I'm missing?

I appreciate any help!
Thanks given by:
RE: Index page landing on login page
is daemon running? Website show live?

Are you running zpanel on centos 7 ?? Your profile seems wrong.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(04-07-2016, 08:43 PM)Me.B Wrote: is daemon running? Website show live?

Are you running zpanel on centos 7 ?? Your profile seems wrong.

M B

Website shows live. Not sure how to exactly check the version I'm running?

Daemon is running, 5min intervals.
Thanks given by:
Anyone have any ideas on this? not sure what else to check. I shouldn't really need to deal with virtual hosts in Apache at all, right?

/etc/zpanel/configs/apache/httpd-vhosts.conf seems to have the correct info. The 'non working' domains match the info as the 'working' ones. I don't see anything broken or out of place. Not sure where else I'd look to find why the pages aren't landing? It won't find any files in the folder when manually forced. IE: domain.com/index.html or domain.com/picture.png.

I normally see the "replace or delete this file" for the index.html when first loading a new domain, but I don't even see that.

I also just put in for a month of premium support :-). Didn't get any info yet, after processing paypal.
Thanks given by:
remove the .thaccess it might have a syntax error and then show sentora as default 500/403 error page.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(04-09-2016, 11:17 PM)Me.B Wrote: remove the .thaccess it might have a syntax error and then show sentora as default 500/403 error page.

M B

Which one did you want me to remove? I've tried with and without in the public_html/domain_com folder.
Thanks given by:
(04-09-2016, 08:19 AM)rtnlsltn Wrote: I also just put in for a month of premium support :-). Didn't get any info yet, after processing paypal.

Updated! Smile
Thanks for your support! You should now see the Priority One forum section.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
What other modification you did?

1. the domain were working before? Or never worked?

2. They worked and then you added .htacces and new index.html?

Trying to follow to nail the issue here, as we are unable to reproduce it.

M B
How to ask

Thanks given by:
(04-10-2016, 06:39 PM)Me.B Wrote: What other modification you did?

1. the domain were working before? Or never worked?

2. They worked and then you added .htacces and new index.html?

Trying to follow to nail the issue here, as we are unable to reproduce it.

M B

Every domain I've added in the last 2 months or so has done this, I just haven't had time to look into it and moved them to my 2nd server. I did not add any mods or anything. Whenever I added domains since that time, each of those domains has been forwarded right to the Sentora login page. The last domain I believe I setup, was a subdomain for a MurMur server (Mumble Voice) which I setup directly through my Linode VPS (mumble.domain.com). However, the domain (domain.com) worked just fine when added then, and still works. Not sure if setting that up would have caused anything or not. 

MurMur setup guide is here, which I followed:
https://wiki.mumble.info/wiki/Murmurguide

All my other domains function as normal. This is very strange... The domains are definitely landing to Sentora, so it would seem there's a problem internal to Sentora.

(04-10-2016, 05:10 PM)TGates Wrote:
(04-09-2016, 08:19 AM)rtnlsltn Wrote: I also just put in for a month of premium support :-). Didn't get any info yet, after processing paypal.

Updated! Smile
Thanks for your support! You should now see the Priority One forum section.

Thanks! Should I start a new thread in that sub, or can this one be moved?
Thanks given by:
Could you post me in PM you apache config files under

/etc/sentora/configs/apache
How to ask

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Unable to login Getting Application Error: [0204] king4m 0 2 ,668 04-02-2020, 06:06 PM
Last Post: king4m
Not able to login to Sentora { Application Error: [0204] } ijsje 23 62 ,064 09-20-2019, 12:00 AM
Last Post: TGates
SQL White Page klubbers 2 5 ,326 04-05-2019, 02:55 AM
Last Post: fearworks