This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Adminer Module (phpMyAdmin alternative)

Adminer is a small and lightweight alternative to phpMyAdmin which lets you quickly manage your databases. This module adds Adminer to your Sentora/ZPanel control panel. The module has been designed to be cross-platform and should work on Windows, Ubuntu and CentOS.

The reason behind developing this module is that some people can find phpMyAdmin to be overwhelming with it's thousands of buttons and options. The Adminer module tries to fill this gap by providing a database management application with a cleaner and more simplistic interface.

[Image: screenshot.png]

Adminer Details
  • Works with MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQLite, MS SQL, Oracle, SimpleDB, Elasticsearch, MongoDB
  • Supports PHP 5 with enabled sessions
  • Available in many languages including English (34) - Create a new translation
  • Free for commercial and non-commercial use (Apache License or GPL 2)

How to Install

To install the Adminer module, insert the following into your server's terminal.

Code:
zppy repo add zppy.hawkservers.com
zppy update
zppy install adminer

How to Upgrade

When a new version of the Adminer module is released, you may upgrade to it by inserting the following into your server's terminal.

Code:
zppy upgrade adminer

How to Remove

To completely remove Adminer, insert the following into your server's terminal. This will remove both Adminer and the module.

Code:
zppy remove adminer

Manual Installation

If you don't want to use zppy to install the module you can just as easily download it and install it using the module admin.

How to Contribute

You can help me out developing the module over on GitHub. Like Sentora, the module is released under the GPL v3 license so you are free to contribute to and share the code.

If you find this module useful or want to show your appreciation, you are welcome to star the GitHub repository or press the thanks button on this post Smile

Planned Updates

I plan to add a daily auto update feature but currently don't have time to implement it - give me a day or two though and I'll hopefully find some time to get it done Wink As always there is never enough time!

I still need to properly test this on Windows so don't take my word for it fully working on there just yet!
Before posting, update your profile with your OS, Sentora version and server type!

Thanks given by: 5050 , TGates , tarulahsan , EvilBoy , RactHosting
RE: Adminer Module (phpMyAdmin alternative)
Great Jacob....

Where is the THANKS Button?
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
(09-15-2014, 05:19 AM)Me.B Wrote: Great Jacob....

Where is the THANKS Button?

What are you talking about? It's right down there next to the quote button Tongue

Actually, it was there 1/2 hours ago, I am currently working on updating it to MyBB 1.8 now.
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:
If i install Postgresql, will it work with Adminer? should i install postgresql before installing Adminer module? Can you please let me know how to install postgresql with Sentora for CentOS? Im new with Sentora, just installed today. Everything is working fine but cant install postgresql and pgadmin. As Adminer also works with postgresql i guess  i shouldnt need phppgadmin.
Thanks given by:
My zppy repo is no longer online and for some reason I removed the module from GitHub (it must have had a large flaw in it), so it is no longer available. I recommend to install it as per it's official website's instructions as a new website in Sentora.

I do not know if Adminer works with PostgreSQL and Sentora has only been tested using MySQL.
Before posting, update your profile with your OS, Sentora version and server type!

Thanks given by:
Repo offline, please update. Thank you!
Thanks given by:
(11-01-2015, 07:07 PM)jacobg830 Wrote: My zppy repo is no longer online and for some reason I removed the module from GitHub (it must have had a large flaw in it), so it is no longer available. I recommend to install it as per it's official website's instructions as a new website in Sentora.

(11-29-2015, 03:16 PM)EvilBoy Wrote: Repo offline, please update. Thank you!

He tells you right there that it is no longer available...
-TGates - Project Council

SEARCH the Forums or read the DOCUMENTATION before posting!
Support Sentora and Donate: HERE

Find my support or modules useful? Donate to TGates HERE
Developers and code testers needed!
Contact TGates for more information
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
[MODULE] phpMyAdmin-AU (Auto-Update) TGates 14 40 ,877 06-15-2021, 06:54 AM
Last Post: TGates
[MODULE] SenBrand - Basic Branding module for Sentora TGates 20 43 ,731 06-04-2021, 11:47 AM
Last Post: ccr1969
[MODULE] CoinCorner BitCoin Module Xversion 4 13 ,161 06-03-2021, 05:02 AM
Last Post: zHostingSolutions