This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

redirect domain and mask ports with vhost?
redirect domain and mask ports with vhost?
Situation:
Sentora server with local ip : 10.0.0.94  public:  95.80.80.55 
erp server with multi domain tennant with local ip: 10.0.0.95   public  37.90.90.66    

i would like to point  www.customers1.nl  and www.customer2.nl   to the Sentora server. If the customer wants ERP i would like to redirect and use proxy to the erp server.
The erp server listens to customer1.nl:8069 and needs also longpolling for chat function.
Erp server port is set to 8069.
Longpolling port is set  8072

Can i redirect , for example with vhost entry and use proxy within Sentora   to the erp server with hiding the 8069 port?
HuhIs it possible to use the local address to make it more secure?  I can close more ports to the outside on the firewall.  

I know there is a solution for multi domain provisioning with this erp server but i have to use NGINX or Apche proxy on the erp server to work for.
I would rather use the routing , redirecting and proxy possibilities on Sentora server.
Thanks given by:
RE: redirect domain and mask ports with vhost?
Your question is a bit confusing here. ERP Server ?? Longpolling?

You can either set sentora default port to 8069 and do routing or reverse proxy using Varnish/HaProxy/Nginx/Apache to hit sentora apache default server.

M B
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Redirect all domains but one to a secondary server max783 1 5 ,545 11-30-2021, 04:32 AM
Last Post: Ron-e
Primary Domain Directing Me To My Cpanel...How Do I Fix This? franselect 1 4 ,722 07-09-2020, 12:43 AM
Last Post: Jettaman
Issue accessing/pinging 2nd installed domain Fudnut 9 21 ,764 03-14-2019, 04:33 PM
Last Post: fearworks