This forum uses cookies
This forum makes use of cookies to store your login information if you are registered, and your last visit if you are not. Cookies are small text documents stored on your computer; the cookies set by this forum can only be used on this website and pose no security risk. Cookies on this forum also track the specific topics you have read and when you last read them. Please confirm whether you accept or reject these cookies being set.

A cookie will be stored in your browser regardless of choice to prevent you being asked this question again. You will be able to change your cookie settings at any time using the link in the footer.

Migrate from ZPanel to Sentora
RE: Migrate from ZPanel to Sentora
Hi Me B

actually i have nearly finished the migration manually. it has made me realise that Sentora is an awesome product as it has been quite fast to manually enter all the data back.

it has also made me realise that when you change server the main ip address and domain name will change so a lot of the configuration will have to update anyway as most of the dns entries will have old ip.

i made 3 scripts which could form the start of a zpanel to sentora migration. i tried to upload them to this thread but they were not allowed to be uploaded. is there anywhere else i can share them?

i would still like to get involved with sentora development. maybe there are other tasks i can assist with?
Thanks given by:
Great if you want you can upload them to my Github?

https://github.com/MBlagui/Sentora-tools

All help is always welcome.
No support using PM (Auto adding to IGNORE list!), use the forum. 
How to ask
Freelance AWS Certified Architect & SysOps// DevOps

10$ free to start your VPS
Thanks given by:
says i need push access. my username is chongma
Thanks given by:
Post it I will fork it ;-)
How to ask

Thanks given by:
sorry i didn't see your last post. where do i post the files? also is it possible for me to join the project? who is currently the lead developer? for instance another feature i would like to see is running perl scripts. can i help with this?
Thanks given by:
sorry i understand now. i am trying to fork
Thanks given by:
ok keep me updated and you are welcome.
How to ask

Thanks given by:

Possibly Related Threads…
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
How to install older sentora with older mysql version atomiq 0 4 ,452 11-30-2019, 04:27 PM
Last Post: atomiq
Premium Service: Upgrade from Zpanel? BenI 3 9 ,831 06-11-2018, 11:17 PM
Last Post: BenI
Can i upgrade ZPanel 10.1.1 with Sentora upgrade script? Ron-e 77 240 ,227 09-19-2015, 12:51 AM
Last Post: kandrews